Saturday, August 4, 2012

Tool #4

I was easily able to access and create a document with Google Docs.  I took an old student information sheet that one might use on the first day of school and I shared it with a few people in my department as an email attachment.  I also created a form to gauge where some people in my department may want to have lunch on our fist day back.

These tools are incredibly useful in the classroom.  It's easy to see where paper-based activities can quickly be replaced by cloud-based documents using simple cutting and pasting. I like not having to recreate the wheel when it comes to using some of my old tried and true activities.

Students can do their classwork and/or homework on their electronic devices using Google Docs or Forms.  Now I see how I am going to be using all of this technology.

No comments:

Post a Comment